Study materials and EIA scanner of all subjects are provided free of cost after the admission to the student. Material provided will cover full syllabus of ICAN/ICAI.
Basic Classes: The classes of Accountancy start from very basic level to provide bridge as well as strong foundation on the subject to non- commerce background students.
- Special Classes: Special classes are provided to needy students at their request to raise their performance in particular subjects.
- Revision Classes:Revision classes of various subjects are provided to link various chapters and make better understanding to the subjects.
- Exam preparation classes: Exam preparation Classes are provided to the students along with exam preparation test after the completion of all the regular classes and hall test.
Our library is equipped with standard professional books, study material, model test paper reference materials along with the collection of the entire question and answer of CA final exams Regular subscription of all the major national and local newspapers, journals and magazines gives the students exposure the current affairs to broaden their horizon of knowledge.
Class Test:Regular class test are taken by respective faculty member to monitor the student’s progress on specific paper.
- Terminal Test:Two terminal examinations are conducted after the completion of 25% & 50% of the course.
- Hall Test:Exclusively exam oriented hall test including subjective & objective questions are taken after the completion of 75% course to improve the overall performance of the students.
- Object test:In addition to above test objective test are conducted for 1st level student every day for a month before 2 month of the commencement of final examination date.
Deserving and competent students will be awarded with attractive Scholarship, on the basic of:
- Their marks secured in the past examination, and/or
- Their performance in the entrance examination.
- Result of the EIA internal examination.
- Student’s achievement in final exams.[see updated notice]
In co-ordination with qualified member of ICAN & ICAI EIA assists articleship training to the students at middle/final level of Chartered Accountancy course & Accounting Technician course.